Greeting ฅ'ω'ฅ

Hi~ My name is Alice.
I'm 21 years old.
I've been studying at the National Taipei University of Business.
My greatest interest is to visit a variety of art exhibitions at the well-known museums and galleries.
I still remember the first shock when my father took me to visit the National Historic Museum displaying Miller’s artwork, which made me deeply fascinated by the leisurely environment of the exhibition.
Since then, I've often visited various styles of art exhibitions to cultivate my artistic temperament.
I also really like to watch Youtube. Such as traveling videos, cooking videos, animals videos and so on. It's one of the ways to relax.

Thanks for reading~

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

New words of Why do people like sad music?

New words of Working for free

New words of Is tourism harmful?